Movember events are happening all around. We combine awareness with competition, raffles, live music, food, drink and good times. Proceeds from our events benefit Movember USA and its charitable partners to combat prostate and testicular cancers and men’s mental health issues.
Thanks to our great partners 2016 has been another great mustache season in The Queen City!
Movember Shave-Off Party and Fundraiser
Friday, December 3rd
56 E. 12th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Join Us for the First Annual Cincinnati Movember Shave-Off Party and Fundraiser!
Movember is coming to a close, so now’s the time to shave clean and show all of your beautiful faces that have been hiding behind those overgrown lip sweaters all month.
The Movember Foundation, Jameson, and Fat Head’s Brewery are coming together on Friday, December 2nd, from 5-10 at Lachey’s Bar to shave off those crumb catchers and mouth brows. We’ll also be releasing the last keg of our collaboration beer, Strange trip.
Come out and show your support by enjoying free beard and ‘stache trims and shaves, Jameson drink specials, professional photos, raffles, giveaways, entertainment, and much more.
* Suggested donation of $10 to The Movember Foundation*
The Shave-Off Party will Feature:
- Q102 Live Radio Broadcasting
- Tanya’s Image and Wellness free shaves/trims and product/gift card raffles
- Fat Head’s “Strange Trip” final release (stout beer aged in Jameson® barrels)
- Cincinnati Beerfest raffle and sale of Winter Beer Fest Tickets
- Spirit Ice Vice (custom ice ball demo)
- Frameri Eyewear expo + Glasses give away
- Cincinnati Movember Network Raffle
- Article Menswear raffle and gift
- Professional Photography
- The Cincinnati Beard Barons Raffle basket and Big Whisker Revival tickets
- Whiskermen All-Natural Grooming product raffle
- Jameson and Movember Koozies
- And more surprise raffle items
$5 Jameson BlackBarrel
$8 Domestic beer and shot of Jameson Caskmates
$6 Fat Head’s Strange Trip* (Aged in Jameson Barrels)
*While it Lasts!
Movember Foundation USA, Fat Head’s Brewery, Frameri, Cincinnati Beard Barons, Cincy Winter Beerfest – 10th Anniversary!, Spirit Ice Vice, Whiskermen Grooming Company, Article Menswear, 4EG, Lachey’s Bar, Q102 (WKRQ)
Movember Day Returns to Cincinnati for a 3rd Year!
Saturday, November 19th
Rhinegeist Brewing Company
1910 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Join us for a full day dedicated to Movember. The Cincinnati Network has something planned for everyone. Help us we raise funds for charity and change the face of men’s health, all while having some fun, and possibly winning some prizes!
From noon to 3pm, Chandler Stevens Coaching will be hosting 2 fitness classes. These sessions are open to people of all fitness levels. These classes will last for 90 minutes each, and cost $10. All proceeds benefit the Movember Foundation. If you’re tired of the some yoga, Crossfit, or old gym scene, Chandler Stevens has a natural movement method that will kick start your path to enjoying health and fitness, once again! Chandler believes that your body is an ongoing process, and it’s endlessly adaptive. Increase you body awareness, unlock mobility, and develop natural resiliency with Chandler’s unique method.
Whether you want to increase your strength for day-to-day life or boost athletic performance, you’ll find new ways to expand what your body can do.
- Master your squat and learn how to avoid becoming “chair-shaped” at your job.
- Improve balance and coordination to learn new skills like handstands and muscle ups with ease.
- If you’re struggling to improve your mobility, you’ll learn how to flip the switch on those lost ranges of motion…fast.
- Discover how to ensure the health of your joints (and the rest of your body) for the long haul.
- Bulletproof your joints to reduce your chance of injury.
The first class begins promptly at noon, so please be on time. Wear comfortable clothing, as you would for any workout. Check in at the Movember Table when you arrive at Rhinegeist. See you on the 19th!
From 2PM – 5PM, join us for a Health and Wellness fair. Local vendors will be providing healthy food and beverage samples, and sharing knowledge that can help you improve your health. There may even be some options to keep your new Movember mustache healthy!
What Else??? We will be drawing raffle winners all day long! Be sure to check in with the Movember Cincy booth and see what you could win.
Throw a party, get active for MOVE, or come up with your own Movember-themed event.